Today I would like to invite my readers to share their life stories with me, anonymously of course, your identity will be protected and I will not save or pass on any e-mail addresses. Since this website is for the consanguinamorous community, it is only fitting that give people a platform on which to speak out should they want to do so. By partaking, you will be getting your story out there for others to read, helping those who might be feeling very alone to realize that they are neither alone nor perverted.
While I do not do structured interviews in the same way that Full Marriage Equality does, I will give a few basic questions here for respondents to include the answers to in their response. Otherwise it’s all in your own words. The only editing I do is correcting any spelling and grammar mistakes. If you want to respond as a couple, you may do so, for the sake of clarity, I will make his words blue and her words pink. That way it will be easier for readers to identify who is saying what.
You may answer the questions directly, or write your story as an article which doesn’t have a structured form, whichever makes you feel more comfortable. All responses will be posted onto my blog, and archived in the ‘readers stories’ part of my website.
- Describe what kind of consanguinamorous relationship you’re in, or have been in? (for example, is it a closed or open relationship, which family member are you involved with, is it a heterosexual or homosexual relationship…etc?)
- Describe yourself, approximate age, what kind of person are you? What are your interests and hobbies?
- How did it start, and what were your thoughts and feelings at the time?
- How long have you been together, and what are your plans for the future?
- Is your relationship legal where you are?
- If you could legally marry, would you?
- What would you like to say to others who disapprove of your relationship, or who want people like yourself to be thrown in jail?
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of consanguinamorous relationships in your experience.
- How do you feel about your relationship now?
- Before you had this relationship, what were your thoughts and feelings about others who engaged in this type of relationship?
- What are your thoughts and feelings about consanguinamory in general now?
- What is it like, having to hide the truth from the world, and having to lie to people?
- What would you like say to anyone who discovers a friend or relative in a consanguinamorous relationship?
- Is there anything else you want to add?
All responses should be sent to, email@example.com NOT put as a reply to this post. Thank you in advance for responding 🙂
NO sexually explicit responses please.